MV Emperor Voyager is a modern spacious 30m liveaboard offering 7-day itineraries in the Central Atolls, and in season, 7-day trips to Hanifaru and the North. The boat sleeps 20 guests in 7 twin (choice of decks) and 3 double cabins, all ensuite with air-con and a fan.
Non-divers are very welcome and get free snorkeling gear rental + $50 voucher to spend on board.
Accommodation & Features
AT A GLANCE
- Modern liveaboard with the comforts of home
- Dine al fresco
- Visit a local island for a BBQ under the stars
- Manta dives, dives with man-sized nurse sharks & whale sharks
- Dedicated dhoni & 3 dive guides
- FREE Nitrox
- The main deck has cushioned seating as well as sofas and tables inside for shaded relaxation.
On the upper deck are comfy sofas whilst outside is the dining lounge with tables and chairs with a sea view where you will have all meals. This area can also be used to check your cameras or simply relax. The sundeck is perfect for catching those rays or having a nap on a sunbed.
The Emperor Voyager liveaboard has a choice of two itineraries: The Best of the Maldives and Hanifaru & North, with all itineraries departing from Malé.
What to expect
All diving is done from the Emperor Voyager’s large dhoni which will get you to the perfect dive spot every time. Aboard the dhoni is free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment, as well as a camera charging station and three dive guides.
The Best of The Maldives
This itinerary takes you to all the iconic sites of North Male, South Male, and Ari Atoll. Awaiting you are channels, drifts, and pinnacles where you have every chance of meeting manta rays, whale sharks and a wide variety of marine life.
- Rasdhoo Atoll: Hammerhead Dive, Beautiful Reef with Pelagics
- North Ari Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Maaya Thila Night Dive, Multiple Manta Cleaning Stations
- South Ari Atoll: Whale Sharks, Beautiful Pinnacles
- South Male Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Beautiful Macro Wreck.
- Vaavu Atoll: Beautiful channels with magical soft corals and pelagic delights. Action packed night dive with Nurse Sharks and others.
- North Male Atoll: Beautiful Pinnacles.
Hanifaru & North
This itinerary runs around the New Moon phase when tidal ranges are greater resulting in a greater flow of plankton into the world famous Hanifaru Bay, where the massive majestic mantas venture in for a feeding frenzy between July and October each year.
- Baa Atoll: Hanifaru Bay and Nelivaru Thila, Dhiggu Thila and many more
- North Male Atoll: Beautiful Pinnacles, Lankan Manta Point
- Lhaviyani Atoll: Fushivaru Thila, Kuredu Express, and Kuredu Caves
WiFi is payable onboard and is subject to availability and signal strength in certain areas. Guests requiring high internet usage should purchase a data SIM upon arrival at Male airport.
You should know…
All divers are required to use a dive computer and SMB and carry reef hooks for every dive and a torch each for night dives. A full range of dive gear is available for rent, but this must be pre-arranged before arrival.
A 12% sales tax charge is applicable for all payments made in a resort and has been applied to the above ‘Onboard’ rates.
Euros, GBP Sterling, and US Dollars are accepted for cash payments. Visa and MasterCard will be charged in USD converted at the daily bank rate. A 4% surcharge will be applied.
The Voyager is a very comfortable liveaboard with great service from an experienced crew. Should the manta rays and whale sharks of Hanifaru Bay be on the top of your bucket list, this is a great option to realise your dreams.
Live Availability and Pricing