We value loyal customers, their repeat business and referrals. We also cater for small groups who want to determine their own itineraries and reap the benefits that traveling in a group brings.
We have a very simple Rewards Program: Book a qualifying package with us just once – and you become a customer – then enjoy these customer benefits:
- Loyal Customer: Get 5% off every qualifying package* you subsequently book
- Refer a Friend: Get a AUD 150 voucher to spend on your next dive holiday, for every buddy you refer** who books a qualifying package.
We know it’s more fun to travel with like-minded buddies, so here are our Group Offers:
- Small Groups: Bring four divers on the same itinerary*** purchasing a qualifying package and get 5% discount each.
- Larger Groups: if you have a larger group and a destination in mind – let us know, we can tell you how many divers you need to access operator discounts.
* Qualifying Package: the price of the stay and diving only must exceed AUD 1500 per person in a single booking. (The cost of Marine Park Fees, Dive Course fees, airfares, side trips etc. are not counted). If group booking or operators’ discounts are available – only one discount – the highest discount – will apply.
** The referred buddy cannot be an existing customer, and the referred buddy must quote the referring buddy at time of enquiry. The Voucher is issued once the new customer has completed travel on a qualifying package and must be redeemed by the referring buddy within 12 months against a deposit or balance payment. Vouchers are not transferable and are issued against a booking, not against each person in the booking.
*** A group booking comprises 4 or more travelling on the same itinerary, whether dive resort stay or liveaboard. If the group booking triggers operator FOCs (Free of Charge places) the value of these places will be offered to the group or group leader in place of the 5% group discount.
Please confirm your discount eligibility when you book to avoid any misunderstanding later.
This program commences Tuesday 26 March 2019 and cannot be applied retrospectively to any bookings for which a deposit has been taken.
Revised: March 2019