Price: From AUD 2321
Travel between: 12 Aug 21 to 31 Mar 22
Book between: 01 Feb 21 and 19 Feb 22
Limited availability - book early to secure a space
Mike Ball Dive Expeditions has limited space left in 2021 for its 5-night Great Barrier Reef itineraries to the Ribbon Reefs, Cod Hole and the Coral Sea.
5-Nights/18 Dives Coral Sea & Cod Hole – from $2321 pp (sole occupancy $2785)
2021 Departure dates: 12, 19, 26 August | 2, 16, 23, 30 September | 21, 28 October | 4, 11, November | 2, 9, 16, 30 December
2022 Departure dates: 6, 13, 20, 27 January | 7, 10, 17, 24 February | 3, 10, 17, 31 March
- Coral Sea: The azure and fathomless water of the Coral Sea is the playground for sharks and big fish action in exceptional visibility. Huge soft coral trees and sea fans will impress.
- Ribbon Reefs: The potato cod grouper at the Cod Hole are a highlight, however it is the rich biodiversity of fish species and coral that make this section of the Great Barrier Reef so incredible.
Applicable to All Trips abroad SpoilSport
- Due to current social distancing regulations (subject to change):
- Twin share: Only available to guests in travel bubble (travelling together).
- Solo travellers: Mandatory sole occupancy surcharge of 50% applies. (Sole occupancy normally 70%).
- If twin shared is preferred please advise at time of booking, sole occupancy will be refunded if restrictions are lifted before departure.
Environmental Management Fee $7.00/day (applicable for trips departing after 1 July 2022).
- Accommodation in twin/double cabins
- Delicious meals & snacks, wine and soft drink are included with the evening meal
- Tanks, air fills and weight belt
- Daily cabin service
- Reef ecology programme
- Dive computer workshop
- Transfer to the airport or Cairns hotel after your expedition