This page is for Nautilus Scuba Club Cairns members to read about the 2020 Club Trip to the Tubbataha Reefs in the Philippines.
On this page you can download the Brochure, in the carousel below, you can see the pages of the Brochure; and below that is the cabin map showing the cabin types and pricing – with the small print!
Download the Brochure via this link.
Cabin descriptions are as follows:
- A1 & A2 – bridge level rooms furnished with twin bunk beds and port hole
- A3 & A4 – bridge level rooms furnished with twin bunk beds, port hole and bathroom facing the stern with semi-private patio
- B1 – main level cabin with 2 twin beds (can be configured as a king), port hole, 40” inch TV and Nespresso machine
- B2 – main level cabin with twin bunk beds, port hole, 40” TV and Nespresso machine
- B3 – main level cabin with queen bed, port hole, 40” inch TV and Nespresso machine
- C1 & C2 – lower level cabin with twin bunk beds and seated shower
- C3 – lower level cabin with a full and twin beds and seated shower (largest cabin – can accommodate 3 persons)
All cabins with private bathroom. All beds are memory foam.
The C class cabins are the ones at the advertised price: AUD 2950 pp*
The A class cabins are the ‘Standard Cabins’ at the upgrade price of: AUD 375 pp*
The B Class cabins are the ‘Deluxe Cabins’ at the upgrade price of: AUD 625 pp*
Notes on Pricing
As the trip is planned for May 2020 the following needs to be taken into consideration.
1. * The per person liveaboard price will be charged in USD converted to AUD at the exchange rate at the time payments are made.
2. An exchange rate of 0.71 has been used to illustrate the price today.
3. All cabins will be sold on a first come first served basis. Standard cabins are A1 – A4; Deluxe cabins are B1, B2 & B3.
4. A Reef and Port tax of USD 270 is payable locally on board
5. The current airfare Cairns to Puerto Princesa return inc. taxes and one night in a hotel in Manila is AU$ 1400.
6. Deposits required: AU$ 300 now to secure your place. Payment schedule to be advised.
Deposits are non-refundable.
For further info call Simon on 0423 603 753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org