Price: AUD 5,262
Travel dates: 24 Apr 25 to 02 May 25
Book between: 11 Nov 23 and 24 Feb 25
15 dives (2 Apo Island trips) plus complimentary activities
Explore the reefs and macro wonders of Dumaguete
Join Diveline on an underwater journey of Dumaguete’s incredible macro marine life – a dream destination for underwater photographers – staying at the luxurious Atmosphere Resort.
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Suite including full board, breakfast, 2-course lunch and a 3-course dinner, plus 1 Beach BBQ night, private return airport to resort transfers.
- 15 guided dives including two trips to Apo Island & free Nitrox, incl. tanks, weights, dive guide services and sanctuary fees
- Return economy airfare ex-Melbourne with 30kg checked luggage, 1 nights transit accommodation, 24/25 April 2025, at the Belmont Hotel in Manila with return airport transfers
- Other inclusions: Wi-Fi, filtered drinking water throughout the resort, tea & coffee in rooms; marine life presentations twice a week; snorkeling on Atmosphere House Reef (inclusive of snorkeling gear and marine sanctuary fees); Visit to Malatapay market on Wednesday in between dives; wine tasting (two red, two whites and one rosé); Daily Cocktail hour special – buy one get one drink free; Optional visit to Atmosphere Soup Kitchen.
- Payable locally: gear hire; alcoholic beverages; tipping.
This trip is organised by Diveline. To apply for a place, click the ‘Sign Up’ button above and enter trip code: DL202504. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.