Price: NZD 4,140
Travel dates: 03 Aug 24 to 10 Aug 24
Book between: 27 Nov 23 and 31 May 24
Optional day trip to Santo's Blue Holes and Champagne Beach!
Dive the world famous Coolidge Wreck with Dive Wellington!
Join Dive Wellington to explore Vanuatu’s world-famous wreck of the SS President Coolidge. Tick off this bucket list item and explore Santo’s reefs and wrecks, including the equally famous Million Dollar Point – a graveyard of WWII equipment. Plus! Explore Santo’s top-side attractions on a curated tour including the famous Nanda Blue Hole and Champagne Beach. The trip includes:
- Return economy flights ex-Wellington
- 6 nights twin share accommodation in a Standard Room at Deco Stop Lodge with air-con, ensuite, WiFi and breakfast
- 4 shore dives and 6 boat dives including tanks weights and dive guides
- Optional: final day Santo Island Tour including Nanda Blue Holes and Champagne Beach
- 1 Night twin-share at Chantillys on the Bay in Port Vila in a Studio Suite with air-con, ensuite, WiFi
- All transfers
Price does not include: meals other than specified, drinks, personal purchases, gear hire, Nitrox.
Payment terms: Non-refundable deposit of NZD 1200.00 is due now. This includes an airfare ex-WLG which is non-refundable and any changes incur fees. Balance due 60 days prior to departure. Upgrades subject to availability. Payments for all items are non-refundable and it is recommended that participants have appropriate travel insurance to protect them in the event of cancellation for unforeseen reasons. Each change to arrangements made after the deposit has been paid attracts a AUD 150 service fee. Standard Diveplanit T&Cs apply.
This trip is organised by Dive Wellington. To apply for a place, click the ‘Dive Shop Sign Up’ button above and enter trip code: DW2406. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.