Price: AUD 5,020
Travel dates: 04 Nov 24 to 13 Nov 24
Book between: 18 Nov 23 and 24 Oct 24
Dive Australia's Galapagos - Christmas Island
Dive Australia’s Galapagos: a jewel in the Indian Ocean
Dive the pristine coral walls and stunning sea caverns of Christmas Island. Expect to see vibrant coral reefs, all teeming with a diverse range of marine life, from large schools of bat fish and butterfly fish to shivers of silky sharks , eagle rays, pods of spinner dolphins and the odd manta. We’re visiting during the red crab migration season, which attracts to these reefs the largest fish in the world: whale sharks.
- 7 nights at Sunset Hotel, Standard room with verandah, twin share
- 10 guided boat dives with tanks, weights & airfills
- 2 nights transit accommodation in Perth at VetroBlu
- 4WD hire cars to explore the island
- Return flights from Brisbane
- Extras payable locally: all meals and beverages, gear hire, hire car fuel
This trip is organised by Brisbane Dive Academy. To apply for a place, click the ‘Dive Shop Sign Up’ button above and enter trip code: BDA2411. Or contact email@example.com for more information.