Price: From AUD 1500
Travel between: 01 Jun 21 to 30 Jul 21
Book between: 29 Apr 21 and 31 May 21
Your only chance to swim with dwarf minke whales in 2021!
Exciting news! Pro Dive Cairns is planning a limited number of trips to the Ribbon Reefs on ScubaPro to swim with minke whales! Expect some amazing encounters with dwarf minke whales on these NEW 3-night trips which include 10 dives and plenty of time in the water snorkelling with these curious, intelligent creatures. Your package includes all meals and full dive gear hire.
3-day/3-night itinerary as follows:
- 3 day/3 night trip departing Cairns on a Tuesday, returning Friday morning
- 10 dives in total
- 2 dives at Agincourt Reef on day 1
- 4 dives including a night dive at Ribbon Reef #10 day 2
- 4 dives including a night dive at Ribbon Reef #3 on day 3
- Divers $1,500 pp twin share + $60 marine park fee
- Snorkelers $1,400 pp twin share + $60 marine park fee
Departure dates in 2021 are as follows:
01 June | 15 June | 22 June | 06 July | 13 July | 20 July | 27 July
ScubaPro has 16 air-conditioned guest cabins on board: 14 twin (bunk style) and 2 double cabins, there are no en-suite facilities. Guests share 8 toilet/shower facilities. The 2 double cabins with a double bed can be secured, but need to be booked as far in advance as possible. No alcohol is available for purchase on board, however guests are welcome to BYO. Click here for more information about ScubaPro facilities.