Price: From AUD 1570
Travel between: 31 May 22 to 02 Aug 22
Book between: 16 Aug 21 and 31 May 22
Book now for 2022
Exciting news! Pro Dive Cairns has just announced 2022 dates for its Minke Whale trips to the Ribbon Reefs!
Expect some amazing encounters with dwarf minke whales on these 3-night trips which include 10 dives and plenty of time in the water snorkelling with these curious, intelligent creatures. Your package includes all meals and full dive gear hire. Check out this amazing video shot on this year’s expeditions!
2022 departure dates are as follows:
- 31 May, 7 June, 14 June, 21 June, 28 June
- 5 July, 12 July, 19 July, 26 July, 2 August
3-day/3-night itinerary as follows:
- 3 day/3 night trip departing Cairns on a Tuesday, returning Friday morning
- 10 dives in total
- 2 dives at Agincourt Reef on day 1
- 4 dives including a night dive at Ribbon Reef #10 day 2
- 4 dives including a night dive at Ribbon Reef #3 on day 3
- Divers $1,570 pp twin share + $60 tax & levy
- Snorkelers $1,470 pp twin share + $60 tax & levy
ScubaPro has 16 air-conditioned guest cabins on board: 14 twin (bunk style) and 2 double cabins, there are no en-suite facilities. Guests share 8 toilet/shower facilities. The 2 double cabins with a double bed can be secured, but need to be booked as far in advance as possible. No alcohol is available for purchase on board, however guests are welcome to BYO. Click here for more information about ScubaPro facilities.