|Site Type:||Scenic natural reef with lots of nooks and crannies|
|Depth:||Top: 5MBottom: 19M|
|Location:||On the opposite side of the island to the main jetties|
Different dive sites same theme: not sure where all the lobsters were the day we dived Lobster Wall, as all I could find were eels. Not surprising though, as eels probably love the same kind of habitat that lobsters do.
I swear this Snowflake moray was laughing, …
… this Fimbriated moray was roaring, …
… whilst this White-eyed moray was a bit worried about the spikes.
The term “Wall” is a little bit of a misnomer too. Here we see Turtle 54 is cleared for take-off.
Something in the water here, or possibly a lack of something, seems to make the colours more vivid. I’ve never see a Spinecheek anemonefish quite so scarlet.
Likewise, the Mimic surgeonfish appears as an almost colourful fish.
And the Square-spot anthias appears in all his glory.
Even the Banded coral shrimp shines from behind the urchins spines.
Here we have a Flatworm I have not been able to identify.
And a White Mantle Ardeadoris – planking!
Meanwhile, out in the blue a moonlike jellyfish pulses by…
Other Dive Sites
- Awas Reef – Scuba Junkie House Reef, Mabul, Sabah
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan, Sabah
- Clement Reef, Pulau Gaya, Sabah
- Coral Gardens, Sipadan, Sabah
- Eel Garden, Mabul, Sabah
- Froggys Mabul, Sabah
- Kapalai House Reef, Mabul, Sabah
- Panglima Reef, Mabul, Sabah
- Pyramid, Pulau Mamutik, Sabah
- Ribbon Valley, Mabul, Sabah
- Sapi Shore, Pulau Sapi, Sabah
- Seaventures House Reef, Mabul, Sabah
- Stingray City, Mabul, Sabah
- Turtle Patch, Sipadan, Sabah