The official conference hotel, Crystalbrook Riley is a 5-Star Cairns resort, located in the centre of Cairns city.
The resort is located on Cairns Esplanade, close to other attractions including Cairns Art Gallery, Cairns Aquarium and a wide range of waterfront dining options.
The hotel has a range of fine dining options, including Paper Crane and Rocco. Paper Crane serves a selection of Asian fusion cuisine, with indoor and al fresco seating on the waterfront and poolside. Rooftop bar and restaurant Rocco has panoramic views of Cairns and serves an innovative tapas menu.
Riley’s centrepiece is its pool complex, 1000 square metres of pools, with a large lagoon pool featuring a man-made beach and a lap pool. The resort also has a spa and a 24 hour gym. Bicycles are available at reception, a great way to explore Cairns cycleways.
- Price: $325.00 per room night
- Beds: one king or two singles
- Room Size: 32 sq metres
- Choice of king bed or two king singles.
- Fast and free Wi-Fi, Apple iPad Control Centre, 55” HD Smart TV,
- Staycast by Google Chromecast for video streaming and complimentary movies.
- Air-con and blackout blinds,
- Nespresso machine with complimentary pods,
- rainforest shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, safe.