Dive the Yongala on MV SeaEsta
Last Minute Easter Trip. 4 nights, all meals and up to 14 dives on the Great Barrier Reef with two dives on the world-famous Yongala wreck.
Price: From AUD 1193
Travel between: 18 Apr 19 to 22 Apr 19
Book between: 09 Apr 19 and 16 Apr 19
BYO drinks for a budget Easter getawayEnquire Now!
Dive the Great Barrier Reef AND the Yongala on a 4-day liveaboard trip with Adrenalin Dive on board the MV SeaEsta.
The MV SeaEsta has 3-star accommodation in double, twin and quad-share cabins. It has a large, fully-equipped dive deck that provides easy access in and out of water for divers and snorkellers. It also features a BBQ and entertainment deck where you can relax and mingle with your fellow crew and passengers in between dives.
All meals provided as well as unlimited tea, coffee and water on board. And better still, the SeaEsta is BYO – perfect for a budget Easter getaway!
- Quad Share – from $1193
- Twin Share – from $1228
- Double – from $1263 for diving (*$516.50 extra single occupancy)
- All meals
- Tanks and Weights
- Environmental Management Charges (EMC’s) and Mooring fees
- Up to 14 dives (12 dives including 3-night dives on the GBR, plus 2 dives on the Yongala Wreck)
- 1 x check out dive with dive leader
TRIP SCHEDULE (Departs Townsville)
- Boarding: 7:30pm from the Public Wharf on Tomlins Street, South Townsville, QLD.
- Day 1: 4 dives on Lodestone and/or Keeper Reef including 1-night dive,
- Day 2: 4 dives on Davies and/or Wheeler Reef including 1-night dive,
- Day 3: 4 dives on Wheeler and/or Little Broadhurst including 1-night dive,
- Day 4: 2 early morning dives on the SS Yongala Wreck (subject to weather),
- Returns Day 4: Townsville approx. 4.30–5.00pm