Price: From AUD 3950
Travel between: 28 Feb 23 to 31 Mar 24
Book between: 26 Feb 23 and 30 Apr 23
Ask us about the Diveplanit Group Trip to Palau!
Now is the time to tick Palau off your dive bucketlist! Palau Fly/Stay/Dive package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation at The Cove Resort
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers
- 5 days of two tank dives with Neco Marine, including lunch, water, guide, tanks, and weights
- Free snorkeling stop on one of the dive days
- Complimentary hotel to dive shop round trip transfers
- Free upgrade to Nitrox for certified divers
- 10% Government Tax, 5% Service Charge and 10% PGST (Palau Goods and Services Tax for the resort accommodation)
- Return flights from Brisbane.
- From AUD 3950 pp twin share*
The Cove Resort is located nearby and is an excellent choice for accommodation when diving with Neco Marine. The Cove Resort Palau is a waterfront oasis designed for adventure and relaxation just a short stroll from the marina. The resort boasts the largest swimming pool in Palau, The Hungry Marlin – one of the best restaurants in Palau offering the freshest seafood – round the clock transportation services, and access to Rock Island tours and many adventure activities.
Time to get the gang together?
Diveplanit Travel is planning a guided group trip to Palau – please contact us to express interest in joining. You can express interest by typing “Group Trip” in the ‘Enquiry Text’ field of our enquiry form.
*Pricing based on current USD/AUD exchange rates, with return economy flights ex-Brisbane. Contact us for rates from other locations.