Price: From AUD 2100
Travel between: 06 Mar 21 to 12 Mar 21
Book between: 31 Oct 20 and 31 Dec 20
Daily photography tutorials and handy tips
Join Nigel Marsh, one of Australia’s best-known underwater photographers to explore manta ray hot spot: Lady Elliot Island.
DATES: 6 – 12 MARCH 2021
Nigel will be available to help improve your underwater photography and provide daily tips and feedback. Lady Elliot Island is famous for its manta rays, but also home to leopard sharks, turtles, stingrays, pelagic fish and many other photographic subjects.
Package pricing includes 6 nights twin share accommodation in your choice of Eco Cabin, Garden Unit or Reef Unit, 10 boat dives, tanks, weights, air-fills, daily breakfast & dinner, a range of free island activities & guided tours, Reef Tax and return scenic flight from Hervey Bay or Bundaberg.
Situated within a highly protected ’Green Zone’ Lady Elliot Island is a sanctuary for over 1,200 species of marine life and is known for its abundance of manta rays, turtles, amazing array of spectacular marine life and unspoilt coral reef. Accommodation ranges from Eco Cabins to Glamping Tents and 2-bedroom Beachfront Units.
This 6-night Group Trip includes:
- 6 nights twin share accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Return scenic flight ex Hervey Bay or Bundaberg
- Full buffet breakfast & dinner daily
- 10 x Boat Dives (equipment not included)
- 1 x Combined glass bottom boat/guided snorkelling tour
- Free use of snorkel equipment & lesson if required
- Range of free island activities & guided tours
- Environmental Management Charge
- $2100 pp Eco Cabin
- $2700 pp Garden Unit
- $2900 pp Reef Unit