40% off Philippines Infinity Liveaboard trips
The Philippines' Infinity Liveaboard is offering 40% off trips in October, November and December to Malapascua/Leyte and Visayas/Bohol.
Dive 7 days / 6 nights from US $1440 per person twin share.
Price: From USD 1440
Travel between: 05 Oct 19 to 13 Dec 19
Book between: 25 Jun 19 and 30 Sep 19
Dive the pristine reefs of Balicasag and Apo IslandEnquire Now!
The Philippines’ Infinity Liveaboard is offering 40% off trips in October, November and December to Malapascua/Leyte and Visayas/Bohol.
Dive with thresher sharks in Malapascua, Moalboal’s shimmering shoals of sardines, sea snakes and sweet lips and see the pristine reefs of Balicasag and Apo Island on a 6-night/7 day trip for as little as USD 1440 per person twin share.
- West coast of Cebu is Moalboal with its shimmering shoals of sardines, sea snakes and sweet lips.
- Pescador Island with its shallow coral gardens and wall diving where clownfish, frogfish, triggerfish, snappers and Moorish idols, turtles can be seen along with many macro species.
- Sumilon waters with constant currents are frequently visited by black tip shark, silver tuna, and other reef fish and are recommended for experienced divers.
- Apo Island has reef walls with hard and soft corals where turtles, angelfish, snapper barracudas, moray eels, triggerfish, white tips can be seen regularly.
- Balicasag in Bohol is a marine sanctuary where beautiful corals are teeming with reef life… great place for snorkeling and drift dive.
- Cabilao Island, Bohol with Barracudas, dogtooth tunas, giant trevallies and also macro marine life like sea horses and nudis.
- Dive top dive sites in the Malapascua Island Region: Monad Shoal, Kemod shoal and more.
- Gato Island: White Tip Alley, the Cave, Nudibranch City.
- Leyte Region: Panaon Island, Sogod Bay and more.
- Wreck diving at Lighthouse Wreck and the Dona Marilyn wreck for experienced divers.
- Marine life: Malapascua region is a divers dream destination for Thresher Shark sightings, Sea snake sanctuary of the Gato Island. Nudibranchs, white tip reef sharks, whale sharks, flamboyant cuttlefish, schools of Barracuda, tuna and jacks are some of the marine life in addition to the healthy coral gardens alive with a variety of macro marine life.
Email us for availability and departure dates.