Price: From USD 3620
Travel between: 06 Sep 20 to 16 Sep 20
Book between: 27 Oct 19 and 31 May 20
September is the BEST time of year for Bumpheads!
Dive the best of Palau under a new moon and see the incredible bumphead parrot fish spawning event, as well as mantas, sharks, chandelier cave and world-famous Jellyfish Lake. Dive with Palau’s best dive guides and renown underwater photographer Jayne Jenkins.
Every new moon in Palau, THOUSANDS of bumphead parrot fish aggregate to spawn – an incredible sight that you can only witness if conditions and timing are right. Palau’s Fish n Fins Dive Centre has been taking divers to see this amazing event for many years on their luxury liveaboard Ocean Hunter III.
On this trip you’ll be guided by Palau’s very best dive guides, some that have guided over 10,000 divers over the years. PLUS! Photographer and Women Divers Hall of Fame inductee, Jayne Jenkins will be there to provide photography tips to ensure you capture this moment perfectly!
Only 8 spaces available – to secure your place, a 20% deposit must be paid by 30 November 2019
Trip costs include:
- 7 days and nights twin-share accommodation on Ocean Hunter III.
- All meals, snacks, coffee, tea, water, dive guide, tanks & weights.
- Up to 5 dives daily (3-4 dives on embarkation and disembarkation days)
- 2 nights twin-share accommodation at Mount View Sea Passion Hotel before and after cruise.
- 1 double dive with Fish n Fins.
- All local taxes and port fees
- Standard Cabin – US $3,620*
- Upgrade to Deluxe Cabin – US $95*
- Upgrade to State Room – US $475*
- Koror State Permit ($55)
- Jellyfish lake ($100)
- Peleliu State Permit ($33)
- Nitrox for week ($199)
- Gear hire
The trip includes 7 FULL days of diving, with a possible 31 dives. All Palau’s best dive sites will be visited, including Blue Corner, Big Drop Off, Chandelier Cave and Ulong Channel. There is also the opportunity to snorkel in jellyfish lake explore several WWII wrecks.
- More bumpheads seen than any other time of year
- Fair weather, good visibility
- Fewer people so no crowded dive sites!
Valid for new bookings only.