Price: From AUD 5900
Travel between: 04 Mar 22 to 31 Dec 22
Book between: 06 Sep 21 and 31 Dec 22
Dive by day, hot tub and cocktails by night!
Launching early March 2022, Dive Ningaloo’s new liveaboard will offer trips to the more remote parts of Ningaloo Reef. The luxury liveaboard comes with a cocktail bar, gourmet meals and a hot tub and will sleep a maximum 18 divers, in air conditioned ensuite cabins.
The liveaboard will visit both the West Side and Muiron Islands sections of Ningaloo Reef choosing the best conditions each day. The West Side is where whale sharks, humpback whales, manta rays, dugongs, spinner dolphins and orcas and usually sighted. The Exmouth Gulf and the Muiron islands are known for the soft coral gardens.
Dive Ningaloo is now taking bookings for 7-night trips, which cost $5,900 pp twin share.
- Up to 25 dives including, 2 x night dives.
- All dive equipment. Tanks and weights. 32% Nitrox.
- In-water dive masters.
- All meals; breakfast, morning tea; lunch; afternoon tea; dinner.
- Drinks; tea & coffee; fruit juice; soft drinks; cold filtered water; glass of beer or wine with dinner. Additional alcohol can be purchased.
- Bedding and towels.
- Fish and coral reference books.
Friday: Depart Exmouth Marina 5pm. Onboard vessel between 3 – 4pm for orientation and introductions. Dinner 7pm.
Saturday to Thursday
- 7 am – Dive 1
- 8:30 am – Breakfast
- 10 am – Dive 2
- 11 am – Morning tea
- Cruise to new area
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 2 pm – Dive 3
- 3 pm – Afternoon tea
- 4 pm – Dive 4
- 7 pm – Dinner
- (Night dive offered on 2 nights- 6:30pm dinner. Dive 7:30pm)
- Return Exmouth Marina on Thursday by 5pm.
- Please note, there is no 4th dive on the final day to allow for return travel time and for adequate time for passengers flying out the next day
- Dinner on the final night is not included but will be arranged for the entire group on-shore.
Friday: Light continental breakfast 7am. Disembark boat on by 9am.