Price: From AUD 2390
Travel between: 04 Oct 21 to 31 Mar 22
Book between: 04 Sep 21 and 31 Mar 22
Add 1 extra night & Tobruk Wreck DBL dive: +$375.50
We can now offer short stays on the brand new ‘Lady Musgrave HQ’ pontoon. Dive the pristine reefs and pelagic action of Lady Musgrave Island and remote Hoskyns, Fairfax, Llewelyn and Lamont Reefs. Staying in premium tented accommodation on the upper deck, each day you’ll travel from Lady Musgrave HQ to some of the more remote dive sites in the Bunker Group on Lady Musgrave Experience’s brand new dive boat ‘Underworld’.
A minimum of 4 booked divers is required to dive the outer reefs please enquire for suitable travel dates.
Please include your preferred travel dates on the pricing and availability enquiry form below.
Exclusive 5-night / 4-Dive-Day package for singles, couples and small groups:
Our 4 dive day packages start at AUD 1956 pp twin share and include 13 dives over four days including 2 night dives, 3 nights’ full board accommodation on Lady Musgrave HQ, plus 1 night’s accommodation before and after your pontoon stay at Kelly’s Beach Resort in Bargara and transfers.
Choose your accommodation type:
- $2,606 – Single in a Premium Upper Deck Private Tent
- $2,390 – Double (Per Person) in a Premium Upper Deck Private Tent
Add-on a double dive at Australia’s newest wreck – the ex-HMAS Tobruk – for an extra $375.50 pp twin-share (includes an extra night at Kelly’s Beach Resort).
- Snorkel equipment
- Air fills, tanks and weights, dive guide
- All meals on board (BBQ dinner and continental breakfast daily)
- Fresh chilled water, tea and coffee
- Master Reef Guide or resident marine biologist onboard for educational presentations
- EMC (Reef Tax of $7 per day)
- Return airport transfers
- Return transfers to Bundaberg Port Marina
Trips to Lady Musgrave HQ on the MV Reef Princess depart Bundaberg Port Marina daily. Check-in is at 6:30 AM, returning to Bundaberg Port Marina at 5 PM, requiring overnight stays in Bundaberg for all guests travelling from interstate.
Optional extras available for purchase on board:
- Dive gear rental – $50 per day
- Night Dive – $90 per dive
- Lady Elliot Island fuel levy – $60 per day
- Heron Island fuel levy – $120 per day
- Extra Dives – $70 per dive
Photos by Tracy Olive. Follow Tracy on Instagram