Price: From AUD 1850
Travel between: 03 Aug 20 to 31 Dec 21
Book between: 03 Aug 20 and 31 Aug 21
Book now for turtle nesting season!
Dive the pristine reefs and pelagic action of Lady Musgrave Island and Australia’s newest wreck, the ex-HMAS Tobruk, staying at waterfront accommodation in Bundaberg. Our Lady Musgrave Island/Tobruk package includes:
- 4 days of 2-tank dives at lady Musgrave Island and nearby Bunker Group reefs: Fairfax and Hoskyn.
- 1 double dive day at the ex-HMAS Tobruk
- 7 nights accommodation at C Bargara Apartments OR Kelly’s Beach Resort
- From $1850 per person twin share at Kelly’s Beach Resort*
- From $2165 per person twin share at C Bargara Apartments*
C Bargara Apartments is an oceanfront property with one, two and three bedroom self-catered apartments, within easy walking distance to the seaside village of Bargara, which has a selection of cafes and restaurants.
Kelly’s Beach Resort has self-catered Eco Villas and Large Eco Villas which sleep up to five guests. The sprawling property is within easy walking distance to Kelly’s Beach.
*Pricing is based on twin share accommodation with the starting price at Low Season rates. Please enquire for specific dates.
Other Activities in Bundaberg
Bargara and nearby Bundaberg have plenty of attractions for visitors:
- Turtles. During turtle nesting season (November to March) visit Mon Repos – the largest loggerhead turtle rookery in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Tipple. Bundaberg is famous for Bundaberg Rum, but it is also home to an award-winning gin distillery (Kalki Moon), winery and cider house (Ohana Winery) and craft brewery/brew pub (Bargara Beer).
- Shore diving! There are several great dive sites along Bundaberg’s rocky shoreline, including Barolin Rocks, Burkitt’s Reef and Hoffman’s Rocks. Read Nigel Marsh’s guide to shore diving Bundaberg here.