Price: From USD 2673
Travel between: 29 Aug 20 to 05 Sep 20
Book between: 24 Jan 20 and 30 Jun 20
Amazing prizes for SharkFest Snappers!
The hugely popular SharkFest Fiji Week is on again! Here’s your chance to learn about shark behaviour & shark-human interaction while diving in the beautiful, calm, clear waters of Fiji. You’ll gain a wealth of knowledge from the seminars and put your new skills into practice diving with over 7 species of sharks including the majestic tiger sharks at the Resort’s famous Fiji Shark Dive – The Cathedral.
WHEN: 29 August to 5 September 2020
WHERE: Beqa Lagoon Resort, Fiji
PLUS – there are lots of cool prizes up for grabs in the SharkFest Photo Competition!
- All inclusive dive/stay package: USD 1,974.00
- SharkSchool Course & Certification: USD 699
- 7 nights twin share in air-conditioned spacious Fijian villas
- 3 gourmet meals daily
- Return ground and boat transfers (Nadi – Pacific Harbour Jetty – Beqa)
- SharkSchool course and certification with Erich Ritter PhD
- Five days of shark diving (two dives each day, followed by shark school seminars)
- Shore-diving – all dive packages include unlimited shore-diving
- Gear rental (available at extra cost)
- Nitrox (please enquire about nitrox packages)
- Personal spending – bar, spa, extra activities
Valid for new bookings only.