Price: NZD 3900
Travel between: 21 Jun 24 to 29 Jun 24
Book between: 01 Nov 23 and 31 Mar 24
Bonus private island tour with 3 dives, BBQ lunch & drinks!
Join Aotearoa Dive to explore Vanuatu’s world-famous wreck of the SS President Coolidge and Million Dollar Point.
Tick off that bucket list item, the SS President Coolidge and explore Million Dollar Point – a graveyard of WWII equipment. Plus! Explore Santo’s top-side attractions on a curated tour including the famous Nanda Blue Hole and Champagne Beach.
The trip includes:
- Return economy flights ex-Auckland
- 6 nights twin share accommodation in a Standard Room at Deco Stop Lodge with air-con, ensuite and breakfast
- 4 shore dives and 4 boat dives inc tanks, weights & dive guides
- 1 day Private Island Tour includes – up to 3 dives, BBQ lunch, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Final day Santo Island Tour including Nanda Blue Hole and Champagne Beach
- 1 Night twin-share accommodation at Chantillys on the Bay in Port Vila in a Studio Suite with air-con and ensuite
- All transfers
All inclusive fly / stay / dive package:
- NZD 3900 per diver twin share
- NZD 2750 per non-diver twin share
- Single and family accommodation option and pricing available on request
Excluded payable locally: gear hire; Nitrox, meals other than specified, alcoholic beverages.
Terms and Conditions
Payment terms: Non-refundable deposit of NZD 750 due now. Second payment NZD 750 due 22 Jan 2024. Balance due 22 Apr 2024.
Payments for all items are non-refundable and it is recommended that participants have appropriate travel insurance to protect them in the event of cancellation for unforeseen reasons. Each change to arrangements made after the deposit has been paid attracts a NZD 150 service fee.
Standard Diveplanit T&Cs apply: diveplanit.com/booking-terms.
Use Trip Code: AD2024 on the Enquire Now Tab