Price: From AUD 2158
Travel between: 01 Aug 20 to 28 Feb 22
Book between: 21 Sep 20 and 30 Jun 21
Luxury accommodation on Magnetic Island!
Dive the Museum of Underwater Art (MOUA), the Great Barrier Reef’s newest attraction, an installation by world-famous sculptor Jason DeCaires Taylor… and Australia’s best wreck, the Yongala, staying at luxury resort, Peppers Blue on Blue, on beautiful Magnetic Island. Our 7-night package includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a Hotel Room at Peppers Blue on Blue Resort
- 2 Double Dive Days on the Great Barrier Reef*
- 1 Double Dive Day on the Yongala*
- 1 Double Dive Day on the Museum of Underwater Art*
- Prices start at around AU $2158 ** per person twin share
*This sample itinerary works for a Sunday to Sunday schedule. Please let us know your preferred dates of travel and we will tailor a package to suit you.
**Accommodation pricing varies according to room type and requested dates, and increases significantly during school holiday periods. Sample pricing is for a standard Hotel Room in February/March 2021.
Please note: the trip out to MOUA can take up to 2 hours if the conditions are less than favourable, though once at the outer reef the mooring is very sheltered.