Price: From AUD 2806
Travel between: 05 Aug 22 to 31 Dec 22
Book between: 05 Jul 22 and 31 Dec 22
Discover the Solomon Islands Western Province!
Munda re-opening Value Bundle – Starting at AU$2806 pp
Package a Solomons Airlines return flight with one of our super-cheap weekly dive/stay packages from Dive Munda and Agnes Gateway Hotel, and you could enjoy a week’s diving in Munda for as little as AU $2,806 per person twin share including return flights from Brisbane. (All flights are Friday – Friday)
- 7 nights twin share in an Air Conditioned ensuite Ibibu Cottage (double or 2 x king singles)
- 10 guided boat dives including weights and tanks with Dive Munda
- Return flights from Brisbane via Honiara to Munda aboard the Solomon Airline Airbus A320 with 30Kg checked baggage all the way
- Not included: meals; Kastom Fees @ AU$25 per dive day.
- Flights ex-Sydney (Qantas domestic same day connections) add AU$230 pp
- Flights ex-Melbourne (Qantas domestic same day connection out, overnight at BNE on return) add AU$338 pp
- All inclusive Meal Packages from AU$462 pp per week.
- Gear hire: AU$250 pp per week
- Single occupancy available in the Tatangala Wing ensuite room, add AU$98 pp per week
All images credit and subject to copyright: Gerald Rambert.
Valid for new bookings only. Subject to availability. (Cheaper room options are also available).