Price: AUD 4,622
Travel dates: 14 Jul 24 to 21 Jul 24
Book between: 09 Feb 24 and 30 Apr 24
Secure your place with a AUD 2160 deposit!
Join Sydney Dive Charters in Gizo this July – 7 Night Package inc. flights ex-Sydney AUD 4,622 pp
This group trip to the Solomon Islands Western Province is an underwater crowd-pleaser, with vibrant reefs, incredible biodiversity and WWII sites of historical significance, including the
massive wreck of the Toa Maru – over 130m long. Coral lovers will marvel at sites including Central Station and One Tree Island which boast incredible biodiversity.
Our package includes:
- 6 nights at Fatboys Resort, twin-share in a Family Bungalow with ensuite & daily breakfast
- 1 night transit accommodation at King Solomon Hotel, Honiara (twin share, room only)
- Airport transfers in Honiara and Gizo
- 10 guided boat dives with Dive Gizo inc tanks, weights & lunch
- Half-day polycraft boat hire (fuel not included), one day guided village tour and use of SUPs, kayaks and snorkel gear
- Return Economy airfare ex-Sydney with Qantas and Solomon Airlines inc. 30kg luggage
Not included: Meals other than specified, bar bill, tipping and gear hire.
To apply for a place, click the ‘Sign up here’ button above and enter trip code: SDC2407
Payment terms: Non-refundable deposit of AUD 2160 due now. Airfares are instant purchase and package price can change until deposit is paid.
Terms & Conditions: Elements of this trip are purchased in USD and trip price may be revised if the rate changes by 3% or more. Each change to arrangements made after the deposit has been paid attracts a AUD 150 service fee. Each change to arrangements made after the deposit has been paid attracts a AUD 150 service fee. Standard Diveplanit T&Cs apply.