Price: AUD 4,200
Travel dates: 13 Oct 24 to 24 Oct 24
Book between: 18 Nov 23 and 13 Sep 24
All-inclusive 9 night, 14 dive package with nitrox ex-MEL
Dive the famous Lembeh Strait and Bunaken Marine Park
Dive the stunning coral walls and gardens on Bunaken Marine Park and the world-famous macro sites of the Lembeh Strait on a North Sulawesi Dive Safari with Aquatic Adventures.
Relaxing becomes something entirely special in the new Ubud-style resort in Manado, making Thalassa Dive & Wellbeing Resort unique to North Sulawesi. Hang out in your bungalow, listen to bird song, go for a massage or a dip in the pool. Combined with world-class diving in the Bunaken Marine Park and the Bangka Archipelago, you have all the ingredients for an unforgettable dive getaway.
Our dive combo also includes the world-famous Lembeh Strait, a muck-diving mecca for underwater photographers with its incredible macro biodiversity.
- 4 nights Thalassa Lembeh including all meals
- 6 boat dives (tanks weights and dive guide) inc free nitrox
- 5 nights Thalassa Manado including all meals
- 8 boat dives (tanks weights and dive guide) inc free nitrox
- Return Economy airfare from Melbourne (overnight flights each way)
- All transfers
- Payable locally: gear hire; alcoholic beverages; tipping.
This trip is organised by Aquatic Adventures. To apply for a place, click the ‘Sign up here’ button above and enter trip code: AA2410. Or contact email@example.com for more information.