A very special Atlantis Azores liveaboard transition dive trip has just become available. Snorkel with Whale Sharks, dive with schooling Sardines, Manta Rays, Thresher Sharks … and dive the world-famous Verde Pass!
Depart the Atlantis Dive Resort Dumaguete, board the luxury Atlantis Azores Liveaboard and dive all the way to the Atlantis Dive Resort Puerto Galera.
There is only one trip a year so act quickly to take advantage of this special opportunity.
Saturday 22 to Friday 28 December 2018 – unique 6 night itinerary:
- Embark Azores on December 22, 2018 at 5pm at Dumaguete
- Day 1 Oslob/Sumilon, snorkel with the Whalesharks plus 3-4 dives
- Day 2 Pescador/Moalboal, 3-4 dives then depart for Malapascua (It’s a 12 hour sail, so underway mid/late afternoon)
- Day 3 Monad/Malapascua, full day of diving
- Day 4 Malapascua, dive early morning for the chance to see Thresher Sharks, 3 dives, then leave mid-afternoon for long sail to Boracay
- Day 5 Boracay, usually 2-3 dives
- Day 6 Verde Island, usually 2 dives on Drop off, then over to Atlantis Dive Resort Puerto Galera
- Disembark 8am on December 29, 2018 at Puerto Galera
Special Price of only US$2799 in Deluxe cabins (US$3289 in the Owner’s cabin) per person based on double occupancy.
This deal will sell quickly. Please use the form below to register your interest and we’ll save you a spot and send you full details.
ADD ON: What could be even better? Spend New Year’s Eve at Atlantis Dive Resort Puerto Galera! Deluxe rooms are only US$294 per night per person based on double occupancy, including up to 5 dives a day and all meals.
Please note our Booking Terms and that we always check operator and flight availability before we get back to you.